Free Solitaire Overview
This version of classic Solitaire is the world's favorite and most popular online card game. Save your score and see how you compare against thousands of other online solitaire players!
Free Solitaire Instructions
This online version of free solitaire consists of four parts:
• The tableau
• The foundations
• The stock
• The discard
Setting up, the discard pile and the foundations stacks are empty. The tableau has seven rows. Row 1 has one solitaire card, row 2 has two cards, row 3 has three cards, and so on. Only the top solitaire card in the stack should be face up. All leftover solitaire cards are face down in the top left corner, and make up the stock.
Free Solitaire Rules
• Either one or three cards from the Stock can be revealed at a time in the Waste. The number of cards picked at a time can be adjusted in Options.
• If the top card of the Waste is the next value in its respective suite on a Foundations pile, you can drag it to the pile.
• A face-up card on the tableau can be placed in Foundations if the card with one lower value of its respective suite is present.
• Simply drag and drop one or many cards in a Tableau if the pile's top card is one higher than the moved card and in an opposite suite.
• After moving a face-up Tableau card, you can flip a face-down Tableau card by clicking on it.
• Waste cards can be moved to the Tableau if the next card in the sequence for a respective suite is the bottom-most solitaire card in a stack on a Tableau. To do this, drag the card onto the appropriate Foundation pile, or simply double click it and it will automatically go to the pile.
Good luck, and enjoy playing this free solitaire game!